Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wow, has it already been 6 months?

Hi everybody,
Today is a very special day, because six months ago today I walked out of a prison of mans making and into a life. Wow, that is hard to believe! :)
What have I done in six months? You may ask.
Well I have a great job and wonderful friends. I have a absolutely spectacular family whom I love a great deal. Even the ones that I have not heard from in years. Especially them. I have a car, and it has been getting a lot of mileage. I have played in the waves of the ocean, and I have sat outside in the dark and watched the panorama of stars over my head. I have met a lot of great people, who have opened their hearts up to me. But most of all I am not in any prison of any ones making not mans nor my own. What do the next six months hold for me? Only God knows!
All I can say is it will not be boring!!! :)

2 comments:

Elaine Merrill said...

You are a force of nature, dear girl. All the best to you!

Elizabeth (aka Aunt Lily)

G1Letty said...

Thank you