Monday, June 18, 2007

It has happend!

It has happened I think I have found my ninch in life. I do not know yet but i believe that I know what i want to do with the rest of my life. How did it happen you might ask and what the heck are you talking about could be your next question. How I am not sure except to say that the Lord puts angels on earth in the guise of people, and Darlene and her family seem to be a whole passel of them !
What is my ninch well lets just say that I have only been this happy and satisfied in life once, and that was the birth of my son almost 16 years ago.
Canine Partners For Life happened!!!
Here I was in my own little world in prison when I heard on the radio about a program at Jessup where the women inmates got to train and raise puppies for the seeing eye people in Ohio. Wow what an opportunity, but alas it was not to be for me because the Lord was not ready for me to meet his special angel (Darlene).
I left Patuxent just knowing that I was going to be a puppy raiser, and that no one was going to stand in my way! However, we all know the saying "man plans God laughs", and boy did He! It was 1998 when I heard that program on the radio it would not be until 2002 until I actually got to raise a puppy. More Tomorrow

No comments: