Wednesday, June 6, 2007

TFTD - June 6, 2007

Today I learned a lesson the extreme hard way!!

I have a very unique job at any given time I could be working in the kennel or filing or cleaning the training barn ect. ect. ect...

Well today I happened to be cleaning the training barn and for those of you who are ignorant about what the training barn is, it is a large barn like structure that we train the dogs in. Hence the name training barn.

Well outside of the training barn was a very large trashcan full to the top with water, and dog feces. Even though, I had asked for assistance earlier in the morning because I just knew that that trashcan was much more then I could handle. I decided to be impatient and do it myself (well mostly), because gravity helped me the rest of the way or weight or circumference or whatever, ( I am not a scientist here).All I know is that very full, very grody trash can fell over and a title wave of very grody crap covered me from head to foot LITERALLY !!!

So what is the very valuable lesson I learned today.Well it could be to stand very far back when a very grody trashcan falls over. Nahh!

Or it could be put off tomorrow what you could do today. I don't think so!!

No friends the lesson I learned today is that when someone says they will help you do something WAIT FOR THEM TO COME AND HELP YOU !!!!! :-[

No comments: